Wednesday, March 08, 2006

You're Hired...


I am quite pleased to announce that I will be working at Redlands Community Hospital in the Cardio/Pulmonary Department as an EKG Tech. I was fortunate enough to be offered the position, and it will blend seamlessly with my college diploma and certification as a Respiratory Care Practitioner! (Once I pass my board exams, I will be able to move into a respiratory job!) Woo Hoo!
Now it's only a matter of time until Randy applies and gets accepted to THIS! And then I can get a job HERE!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dang Jo! Give me a break if I am a few hours late on a post! Im in the middle of a storm that killed my connection. Its not like its warm and I have a computer in my living room to say witty things on. This blogging is kind of like a Job!

oh by the way, Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Point for Jo's Team!!!Go Jo go!!!Congrats!!!

Becky said...

Yaaaaaaaaaay your team! I'm so proud of you!

Anonymous said...

You are so awesome. How do you stand yourself?