Sorry I haven't posted in a while. Nothing new going on around here! Just school, work, school, school, work, work, and destroying the occasional dinner and feeding it to Randy anyway. Hopefully I will have some good stories in the near future.Oh, and for you bibliophiles out there with a little extra time on your hands... I found this website: Daily Lit it is a site that will send you pieces of a book at your convenience. And it's FREE! I subscribed to Wind in the Willows... and I'm already three days behind! Dang!
3 comments:
We need to get you done with school so you can go back to your usual sarcastic, frequently blogging self.
I click on your blog site with such excitement... and then I'm sad... no update.
really....
I mean it's been over a month...
I head back out next week, so we should both have a blast blogging again.
Rob
Post a Comment