Is it ironic that Hillary Clinton is considering using the opening song from The Devil Wears Prada as her campaign song? Just a thought.
PS did anyone watch the republican debate on cnn?
I love me some McCain... on Osama bin Laden: “We will bring him to justice, and I will follow him to the gates of hell.” Seriously, John, tell us how you really feel.
...and ya know, I kinda heart Hucakabee.
Mitt Romney creeps me out. I about fell over when he compared himself to JFK!
I give Giuliani props for his statement about abortion... but I doubt he will even make it to the primaries.
That is all.
Tuesday, June 05, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree about McCain & good ol' Mitt. I really don't like the idea of the leader of the free world being named after a piece of sports equipment.
Giuliani is toast. The Rep. that care enough to vote in the primaries are not going to get behind him. In the general election - he stands more of a chance but I agree he's dead.
Gets me to wondering whether people other than Hillary fans are voting on that song...
Post a Comment