Lacy has fully embraced Christmas, and wakes up every morning to ask, "Is it Christmas yet, mom?"
Her Grams asked Lacy what she would like her Grams to get her for Christmas...
Lacy's response?
"Don't worry, Grams, Santa Clause is gonna bring it."
Not much later she was watching TV and announced, "Hey, I circled that toy in the book!"
$135.00 toy dinosaur?!? Not this Christmas!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
holy cow! that is ridiculous!
Ummmm, yeah, giant dinosaur? I think not. How about we pay the electric bill instead? That's more our speed.
Is it the giant one that you can ride. When that comes on Luke says "that's for Luke"... Think again buddy
Oh I predict that Lacy will get that Dino! :) Grandparents, Mommy, Daddy, Auntie.... too many people smitten with Miss. Lacy to rule that option out completely just yet!!!
Post a Comment