

In other news, we still have our Bullmastiff and he is growing larger by the day. Being a male puppy, he has certain male parts that have become evident to Lacy. One such item is his wiener. (Yup, that's what we call it 'round here.)
This evening we went to the hardware store to pick up a new trash can. Lacy... being, well, Lacy... decided it was her new puppy and spent a good half hour talking to it and teaching it tricks.
As Randy and I sat together absorbed in our own thoughts, Lacy put her arm around the trash can and said to us, "is it just me or is his wiener hanging out?"
Randy and I just about died, but refused to respond... basically we couldn't do anything or else we'd bust out laughing. After about 5 seconds of silence she followed up with, "...seriously guys, I think his wiener is TOTALLY hanging out."
Classic Lacy.
No comments:
Post a Comment