Tuesday, February 21, 2006
AHHHRRRGGHHHH!
I just logged onto one of my message boards... and I was checking over my bio-page. That damn thing has me listed as 30! Pardon me while I FREAK OUT! Apparently I put my birth YEAR into the site and it just assumed that I was already there! Quel Horror! This sucks. Super sucks. I guess I'll have to worry about it tomorrow, because I need to get to bed... I have to be up at 4 am. Boooo!!!! Like I said before, if I must be awake at 4 am, I'd prefer to do it from the opposite direction... after a long night of fun, fun, fun. Hmmm... can't even recall the last time I did that... if this is what it means to be an adult, I call a do-over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Booooo 4am!! Although I did see the other side of it this morning, that wasn't to bad. Guess Im not grown up yet. You coming on Sat?
Post a Comment