
Tonight I worked a shift at the Macaroni Grill... I agreed to close the restaurant down, so everyone else who actually took interest in the super bowl could have the night off. Every night after the restaurant is closed and all of the guests have left, we have a cleaning crew come in and do all of the detail work on the floors and walls. Pretty boring stuff. Nothing special happens. Tonight a guy and a girl both showed up and started to clean a little early. Twice I asked the girl a few questions, but she only nodded in response. It wasn't until I was about to clock out and leave that she finally addressed me verbally. (In retrospect, I feel kinda bad, but...) The moment "her" baritone voice hit my ears, my head snapped around and my jaw dropped to the floor. I was stunned. S/he wasn't a large individual, and it wasn't terribly obvious that s/he was in "transition", so I was genuinely shocked. Leave it to the Mac G... our cleaning lady is a trannie! Fantastic!
No comments:
Post a Comment