Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Smarty Pants

L has a nasty cold today. She didn't want to come off her vent, so we found her curled up in bed when we arrived this afternoon. Randy and I decided to go with the flow and just sit down next to her bed and hang out with her. She crawled into my lap and asked us to read to her. After we went through about six of her favorite books, she decided it was her turn to read the books. So she took her stuffed animal, placed it in her lap and held the book out for the stuffed animal just like we do for her. I couldn't stop laughing! She was an absolute riot. She told the story much like I would, changing her voice for each character in the book. She is so darn clever! And only two and a half.

No comments: