We are still very sick, and I am considering getting sterilized. This kid thing is hard. Okay I am not fully considering it, but we are totally overwhelmed. Lacy is insistent that I maintain in physical contact with her at all times. She is reverting to her old behaviors where she refuses to do much, and we are expected to tend to her at all times. If we refuse she starts to throw a fit. We are giving her a tremendous amount of grace because we just don't know if it's because she is sick or just a pain in the ass.
Imagine putting your kid on a three foot leash and tying it to the middle of your living room. That has been our life for five days now. She is just stuck to her vent, and can't go anywhere. I can only wonder what kind of psychological ramifications that is having on her.
Hopefully this too shall pass.
Saturday, June 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment