Monday, June 16, 2008

Ugly Clips

The ugly clips are back... with a vengeance. She told me that now she looks like a "girlie girl". Ironically, my little "girlie girl" flipped me the bird today. Of course she didn't' know what she was doing (I think... Aunt Larci?!?). I asked her for a finger so I could check her blood oxygen levels, she turned around and gave me THE finger. Such a delicate little flower. Today she spent most of the day off her vent and part of the day off the vent and off extra oxygen. Looks like we are headed in the right direction. It's a great feeling to be moving past this time. Thanks for all of the prayers we received the last 16 days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LACY.....we miss you. Please be stubborn enough to fight the rest of this sickness so we can hang out again soon!

Brook

Anonymous said...

I've been out of town and out of my mind for a couple weeks...I'm so sorry to hear about Lacy's sickness. I'll say 16 prayers tonight just for y'all. =) I'm sure everything will continue to improve. I can't imagine what you're going through. Keep your head up!!