The fact is, Lacy gets stared at everywhere we go. And by everywhere... I MEAN EVERYWHERE. I like to pretend it is because she is so darn cute, but I know that people are looking at her trach wondering, "What the hell is that thing?" As a consequence I make sure that 99.9% of the time, Lacy is wearing the cutest clothes, her hair is perfect, and her shoes are absolutely adorable. If they are going to look, they will have to admit that she is better looking than their own kid.So you can see how I am not dealing well with this ugly clip thing. Even more, I know this is only the beginning. I am currently working on a sash that says "I dressed myself today" that she can wear over any especially hideous outfit of her own choosing.
And, no, I am not going to just throw the clips away. She likes to play with them, so I will deal with it. I just wanted to vent, that's all!
1 comment:
i absolutely love your sash idea! when tyler hits this stage, we're going to make hats for him.
Post a Comment