Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The Mustache


This afternoon Lacy was playing with her aunt Larci. One of the things Lacy loves to do is make up songs about people. She currently has about three "Larci" songs in her repertoire. Today she brought back one of her oldies, but added a very funny twist.

For those of you who have never met the infamous aunt Larci, she has impeccable taste and sense of style. Her hair is always perfect, make up is always fresh, and she is dressed to the nines. So, of course, this made Lacy's song all the funnier...

"I love my aunt Larci,
she is my best friend,
she makes me happy
and she's beauuuuutiful...
and has a mustache!!!"

I laughed so hard I almost peed on myself... but that is an entirely separate blog entry.

(and no, she does not have a mustache... cause I am sure she went straight to the salon to get it waxed off!!! I kid, I kid.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

H.I.Larious!!!! I totally have a burn from bleaching my upper lip...haha! Seriously did a 3 year old give me a complex? I really do care about her opinion. Tell the pig I said hi and sent my love! Love to you all.
The infamous stache queen,
Tita Larci!

holly* said...

haha. if i can count on nothing else in this world, i can always count on Lacy to get a chuckle out of me.

(sorry Aunt Larci...)