Saturday, November 12, 2005

Love the new Madonna?

Larci and Kelly... you will love this...

Becky and Sabrina... who does this remind you of?

Click the link below for a great belly laugh...

UPDATE: IT SEEMS AS IF THIS HAS BEEN PULLED OFF THE INTERNET FOR NOW. SADNESS. MAYBE THAT IS A GOOD THING BECAUSE I WATCHED >qid. <~~that means more that four times a day... it's tech talk!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Oh, geez... every time I turn around, the guy's sneaking up behind me at church!

Anonymous said...

Hey Sugar!!! That is one sexy bitch!!! I so heart him! Just got back from the Big Apple late last night...had a blast, will tell you more. Tons of great food, good friends and the perfect shopping experience...can you say TIFFANY's!!! you have to see the new necklace i bought myself, for my birthday of course! Talk to you soon! hugs and kisses and tell Randall Pink Floyd that his sissy said hi!
~~~Love you lots~~~
Larci Lou Who!!!