Saturday, November 05, 2005

What's a Mini-Walrus???


A Mini-Walrus is a cross between a
Shar-Pei and a Basset Hound!
I love it!!!
Unfortunately, the mini-walrus is tres nouveau...
so I haven't really been able to locate actual breeders...
BUT... the newest, hottest dog on the market is
THE PUGGLE
half pug, half beagle!
(the last pic is a pooping puggle!)
**thanks for the tip, Becky!!**

2 comments:

Becky said...

Darn cute, Jo. Apparently breeders of pure breeds are aghast at the amounts of money people will cough up for these "mutts". I shouldn't be paying so much for a jail break and a one night stand at the puppy mill.

Anonymous said...

I own a mini-walrus. Best Dog ever. Check out petcitypets.com, they dont have any right now but have pics under pictures section. Mention Wally and they may offer up a discount. My name is Dennis and my wife is Tanya. they will know us. Good luck and get a walrus!