I feel that everyone should have a hobby. Often I have multiple hobbies at the same time! My husband has never ever discouraged me from taking up any hobby no matter how crazy it may sound. I own a sewing machine that I don't know how to use. I have various pieces of exercise equipment (clearly untouched). I have a fantastic camera and multiple rolls of undeveloped film. I have cookbooks, knitting needles, and scrapbooking supplies. I have some really great computer programs for graphic design. I even have unopened bottles of tequila, rum, and vodka for the time I thought I'd take up drinking as a hobby. So when my husband decided to find a hobby, I felt it was my turn to be supportive. Randy's hobby is home brewing. Recently Randy finished a batch of pumpkin beer and was ready for something new! He decided to brew hard apple cider for the holidays!
This is a picture of Randy's latest project.
Around 6:15 this evening, something special started to happen... they started to explode! All over the kitchen walls, the floor...
and the ceiling!
It is my true desire for Randy to experience his hobby as fully as possible!
He will clean the mess up all by himself!




2 comments:
That is hilarious... but you're so mean!
but the cider tasted darn good...at least the few that actually made it did...bravo Random! you should probably KEEP on practicing no mattter what happens!
Post a Comment