It turns out that Randy has more than one hobby. I can't say for sure if "The Christmas Spirit" is classified as a disease or just a condition, but whatever it may be, my husband has a nasty case! Poor fellow, he married the grinch! I am not particularly enchanted with the holiday season, but Randy loves this time of the year. His christmas music compilation rivals any major music station and if I would let him, he would play it all day... everyday! I, on the other hand, would be happy to call it a season by November 1st and move right on to February 15th.
Today, when I was sure that we were completely out of wallspace, bookshelves, and tabletops
Randy informed me that he still had, "three boxes of decorations down in the car!"
We managed to negotiate down to just one more box...
But somehow I know that slowly but surely
all three boxes will find their way home!








1 comment:
Either hurricane Santa or an explosion at the North Pole found its way to your apartment.
Post a Comment