Thats nothing, you should have seen yourself after a long night of drinking.
I can't believe YOU posted that. How embarrassing for me.
You looked like that every morning I can remember
There are some things you take pictures of... and there are other things that just might cause people nightmares... :)
wow...beauty is in the eye of the beholder...well keep telling yourself that anyways and pray randy goes blind soon!!
I'm taking the picture to school and telling my students that if they don't behave, my sister is coming in to get them.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Thats nothing, you should have seen yourself after a long night of drinking.
I can't believe YOU posted that. How embarrassing for me.
You looked like that every morning I can remember
There are some things you take pictures of... and there are other things that just might cause people nightmares... :)
wow...beauty is in the eye of the beholder...well keep telling yourself that anyways and pray randy goes blind soon!!
I'm taking the picture to school and telling my students that if they don't behave, my sister is coming in to get them.
Post a Comment