We did it. I don't think I have experienced a move that was more exhausting. I have a few things to blog about... but I am just too tired! Currently we are living among a million boxes. Searching for any item is like an easter egg hunt from hell. I can't wait till it's all over!
Saturday, June 10, 2006
Livin' Outta Boxes...
We did it. I don't think I have experienced a move that was more exhausting. I have a few things to blog about... but I am just too tired! Currently we are living among a million boxes. Searching for any item is like an easter egg hunt from hell. I can't wait till it's all over!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The humor is in the irony. Thats why I filled out the survey that way. I mean who doesn't like a shrimp cocktail while they look at live jellyfish?!?
I'll be feeling your pain sometime in August.
I'm sorry...but where is it that you moved to? And what state exactly is it located? Do you know how much roundtrip airfare may run me if I do come visit you two? Just curious...you know this long distance bill thing may get expensive, so we will have to just email for now.
Love from So Cal,
Larci Lou
Post a Comment