Tuesday is our big day. We move closer to school and work. I hate moving. I think I have moved more than anyone I know. I counted it up the other day... and I believe that this is my 22nd move in my 29 years. You'd think I'd have it down to a science now! Ironically, I am actually scared of the day (which is coming soon... maybe the next two years) when I finally sign the loan papers on a home, and I can't just pick up and move somewhere new. I am sure I will adjust... there have been so many new changes in my life (for the better) that I am sure a permanent home would be something I could get used to..
Oh... by the way... all the numbers managed to "add up". Pretty cool how that all works out, huh?
1 comment:
Let me know how it goes... my 2000 mile move is up next.
Post a Comment