Monday, October 16, 2006

Domesticating Myself, Day 2...

Pot Roast. Or roast of some sort. After 3 hours of cooking the meat, I have added the veggies and sent it through for another hour or so. I sliced off a piece for Randy. His response?

R- "Not bad"

Me- "Not bad- as in you'll eat it?"

R- "Yeah"

Me- "Would you eat it twice?"

R- "Maybe."

Me- "I'll just order a pizza."

R- "Can we get an order of Hot Wings too?"

Me- "I was kidding about the pizza, you ass."

R- "Ummm... yeah, I was too"

Edit: 10:00 pm, we should have gone for the pizza the roast-of-some-sort was NOT good. Maybe I should try something more useful. Cross stitching? No... I am not a quitter. Therefore I will make my husband another disgusting meal tomorrow as well. You know, get back up on that horse...

2 comments:

K said...

I have a great roast recipe that is simple if you'd like to try it. Don't give up!!

Anonymous said...

Unbelievable!!!! You messed up a pot roast!