Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Lincoln Park After Dark

I'm so excited that my new nail polish came in the mail today! I just painted my nails with my new bottle of Lincoln Park After Dark (yes, that is the color) and I couldn't even wait to for them to dry properly before I started to blog about it. You have no idea what a talent it is to type with wet nails while avoiding any nasty smudges!
.
Lincoln Park After Dark is this season's must have item. Well, not exactly. Chanel's Black Satin is this seasons must have, but there has been such a run on the nail polish, that it is now going for nearly $40 a bottle online! Seriously! It's a dark maroon, almost black. I loooove it. So, LPAD is the closest thing to Chanel, except it's around $5. That works, right?
.
You see, I suffer from a terrible affliction. I have the fashion sense for a size "0", but not the body to match. So where I would be wearing skinny jeans, brown leather cuffed boots, and a giant bag (obviously not all together!). I am forced to wear old navy cargo pants, a hoodie and flip flops. But, I suppose we all have our burdens in life, right? At least my nail polish is haute!

1 comment:

K said...

Jo, you are such a fashonista. You must share your secrets with me.