I was stung by a bee yesterday on my way into work. Right in the meaty part of my hand between my thumb and finger. It hurts like crazy! I ran right into the ER and found the doctor...
ME: "I'm going to die! I just got stung by a bee... it hurts like hellllllllllll!"
MD: "Are you allergic to bees?"
ME: No. But I think the stinger is still in there. Get it out!
MD: I don't see any stinger. I think you got the stinger out.
ME: No, I am sure it is still in there, get it out for me!
MD: OK, I am going to need a tray. I'll have to cut it out.
ME: You know, now that you mention it, I don't think the stinger is in there anyways!
MD: I'll get you a bag of ice.
ME: Yeah, that sounds like a much better idea!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ooh...bee stings suck.
And awesome about the post below!! Don't let those effing haters get to ya!!
so yeah when i was at church camp one year i was standing there and i went to comb my fingers through my hair and i got stung by a bee. i went to the choir leader (mrs. king) and told her she said "well let me see it" and she grabbed my hand, then after careful consideration she THOUGHTFULLY said "well i cant tell if you are allergic or if it is just your fat fingers!"
hmmmmmm wonder why i have issues!?
TITA LARCI LOU WHO (AKA MAN HANDS)
Post a Comment