Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Baby pics

One of Lacy's nurses from her old facility (Totally Kids) brought over some baby pictures of Lacy. It's nice to have something more than just pictures of her from the age of 3.
.
.
.
.

For a while there she had a very unfortunate lack of hair... lots of bald patches...clearly she has moved on from that stage.
.
.

.

.

.

Lacy all dressed up for Halloween '05 (I am guessing)

..

.

.

This last picture is of Lacy when she still had a crib. The first time I was ever at TK and I saw these "cribs" I about fell over. I started calling the place "Totally Kids in Cages". After a while I got used to the idea, but this picture took me back to the very first time I was there. It is a very different world.

. I am of the opinion that Lacy has done quite well out of captivity.

1 comment:

holly* said...

what a chubster! love the cheeks!!!

side note:
ah! THREE! how?! why?! are you ok?! do you need a spa retreat?