Lacy had a doctor's appt this morning. I had no idea how long the whole thing was going to take, but I didn't think I'd be able to do it alone. I worked the last few nights and I work again tonight, so I was afraid I'd fall asleep or something. I decided to enlist the grandparents and have them go with me to make sure we were all safe... the appt went very fast, and we ended up at the park... Lacy was in HEAVEN! When my parent's left, she climbed up in the truck and refused to get out. My dad said, "don't you want to go with them?"
Lacy: "Nope"
Randy and I walked away and she didn't do a single thing... she was waiting for my parents to drive her to their house! She wasn't pleased when we had to take her out of their truck and watch them leave. On the way back into the house she said, "oh well, Grammy is going to call me later when I'm done with my nap!"


No comments:
Post a Comment