Simply frustrating.For now Randy and I will continue to look for a place that we can call home (as opposed to "apartment"). Unfortunately our destination must must have the following:
*
*Nearby university with a microbiology program *Hospital that has level II trauma/ emergency capabilities

*Housing that we can afford.
Folks, I may have found the perfect place!
In addition to those things, Fort Collins is one of the premier cities in the US for beer production. Now, before you think that we are crazy drunks, remember that Randy loves to brew his own home beer! His dream is to work for a microbrewery... and with his degree in science, he could be a HUGE asset to a company like that! His hobby could essentially become his work! Is that insane?
Here is an artist's drawing of the new Medical Center of the Rockies!
And below is a picture of a home that we could actually afford to live in and yet still have extra money for the finer things in life like... say... food. We would be able to own a home and eat at the same time.
Well, that is about it for us today. Next week Randy and I will be super busy. I will probably post again when they are all over! Kisses!!!



3 comments:
isnt that near where Kirks family lives? good times!!! Very beautiful...not too far and i can come and visit you guys and go skiing at the same time...and by "skiing" i meant...sit in the cabin in a new completely unused and absolutley adorable snow suit, drinking hot totties and scoping out the hot guys. I am sooo all about you two moving there...it is a must. i will give you a whole dollar to do it!
Loves,
Larci Lou Who!
Sounds like a great opportunity, Jo... I'm excited for you!
-Becky
Yes -- move to Colorado. Forget that it has been below freezing for two weeks (most days in the single digits -- you can wear coats). It IS BEAUTIFUL and we love it.
Wendy
Post a Comment