chores. While I managed to park the 17-foot moving van quite comfortably in a parking space near the apartment, I did, however, back the truck up against a giant tree. I can't wait to see Randy's expression when he realizes that it is impossible to actually get things into the van because of that tree against the bumper! Too funny. Let the comedy of errors begin!
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
The move has begun! I went and picked up the u-haul while Randy finished up a few other
chores. While I managed to park the 17-foot moving van quite comfortably in a parking space near the apartment, I did, however, back the truck up against a giant tree. I can't wait to see Randy's expression when he realizes that it is impossible to actually get things into the van because of that tree against the bumper! Too funny. Let the comedy of errors begin!
chores. While I managed to park the 17-foot moving van quite comfortably in a parking space near the apartment, I did, however, back the truck up against a giant tree. I can't wait to see Randy's expression when he realizes that it is impossible to actually get things into the van because of that tree against the bumper! Too funny. Let the comedy of errors begin!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Have fun moving. Glad you are not going to be poor anymore. Loneliness of this bike ride is killing me. Need interaction.
xoxo
Rob
Post a Comment