Sunday, September 17, 2006
My happy dance.
Today I worked my very first 18-hour shift. You. Have. No. Idea. I think I was able to sit down from 3:45-4:15. That's it. My feet hurt. And I signed up for another shift tomorrow. Why do I do this to myself? One word. OVERTIME. I just found out that I made more money in ONE hour than Randy did bartending all night. For some reason he doesn't want to to the happy dance with me! Boys can be so strange! Hopefully this will only encourage him to get through school this year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Why does it worry me that people giving medical care may have been on for 17.5 hours when they get to me?
Well I gotta say that I totally agree with Becky...yeah why is it that the people that are responsible for our health are working severe hours?! NICE!!! But I am sure you didnt do anything odd like set off a fire alarm or anyth....wait you have dont that! oops! NICE!!! Time and a half or double time!? either way it is SWEET!? We missed you at MAC's party but totally glad you are out there making the money so Randy could go...Ha Ha! Cant wait to go to the fair!
Love ya lots,
larci lou!
Post a Comment