Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Finding the perfect house...


So we have decided that we simply can't afford the kind of house we want. We must wait. If we wait, they will come...down (the prices, that is!) So we went and looked at a house for rent today.

Actually, we more than looked. A financial transaction transpired. It looks like we are moving. (I hope... it's only a for-sure thing once we move in, right?)
.
Unfortunately, I don't have a picture of the house, but this is pretty close to what it looks like. I will keep you all up on the news as it happens.
.
When asked what room she would like, Lacy pranced into the master bedroom and announced, "this is mine". Sheesh!

3 comments:

Jessica (Probst) Eveland said...

congrats on your larger home!

holly* said...

congrats on the new home!!!! may your moving me harmless....

what happened to messy head jo? not that pretty, all put together jo isnt nice. i just bonded with messy headed jo already....

Anonymous said...

i think that i said the same thing when my people bought the house we're in...but i got the small room. :(