Lacy: "Are you guys my crazy little parents?"
Us: "yes, we are your parents"
Lacy: "Good. I don't want to be paying for nothing"
.
.
.
A few days ago Lacy and I went to Trader Joe's for some groceries. As to be expected, Lacy scored a balloon. On the way home, Lacy's tiny balloon went out of the car window and as she pulled it back into the car, the string just couldn't hold on any longer and she lost her balloon. Instant melt down! Tears EVERYWHERE! I tried to convince her that she still had a lovely string to play with, but that didn't go over very well. So we stopped at the party store down the street and she picked out a giant balloon in the shape of the number three. Randy just gave me "the look" when I told him it was $10. Oh well, Lacy loves it, right?
No comments:
Post a Comment