Friday, January 02, 2009

The Sign

Today Lacy and I went shopping for a new calendar. While we looked around, I also found a few cute signs that I considered buying. One of them said...

"My Prince Charming Already Came... His Name Is Daddy!"

I thought it was perfect for Lacy. While I considered purchasing it vs. making it myself, Lacy asked me to tell her what is said. After I read it to her, she quickly picked up another one and said, "I'm getting this one for daddy!" I asked her to read to me what it said (it said "All Star") and she said, "My Princess Already Came... Her Name Is Lacy!"

2 comments:

Suzette said...

Jo, You left a comment on my blog regarding adoption form Eastern Europe; asking to link a website with info. If you'd like, email me and I will send some info your way!
Suzette from www.bringingourboyshome.blogspot.com

terilynnh2000 said...

That is too precious. Too, too precious. You must make one with her for Daddy!!!