Thursday, January 29, 2009

It's A Hard Knock Life!




Today while at (yet another) doctor's appointment, Lacy turned to her father and with her fists up, squinting one eye, and in her best tough voice she said...

"Go get my ventilator or I will punch you in the face!"

As if to secure our position as the worlds worst parents, we both burst into laughter right then.

Hmmm... I think she may have watched Annie one too many times. Her favorite scene is the one where Annie fights the bully in the orphanage. Lacy jumps up in front of the TV and swings her fist along with Annie!

Well, I may get called into the school office once or twice, but Lacy will certainly take care of herself!

And in case you were wondering... she has indeed called me Miss Hannigan a few times. She finds this pretty funny. "We love you Miss Hannigan" she hollars down the hall!

No comments: