I generally don't play much secular music around Lacy. It's not that I don't like it, but it really bugs me when 4 yr old kids are singing the lyrics heard on today's popular radio. I feel like it's my job to insulate Lacy from whatever is out there for as long as I can... but sometimes there is a crack in my system...I had my ipod on shuffle while doing the dishes and Lady Ga Ga came on. Whoops. Don't tell the ladies at church, right?
Let's hope she's more "Dancing With The Stars" than "Spearmint Rhino", right?
Friday, May 01, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
LOVE it!
brook
yeah thats wishful thinking...spearmint rhino here she comes! she needs to start working those heels! i will buy her a thong for christmas...never to early to start preparing for your role in the world!
aunt lou!
Post a Comment