After another strange episode where I found water all over the kitchen floor and Lacy in the middle of it all only wearing soaking wet underwear...
"Let me explain... it was the dog" she informed me.
I decided it wasn't worth the investigative time and said, "well, live and learn, Lacy!" Her response???
"Live and Learn? What the HELL does that mean mom?"
I had to bite my lip. "First of all, we don't use the term "hell", and I am sorry if you heard me use that word before, it was wrong."
"Ooooh, I get it, mom. "Hell" is one of those words we only use in private."
"Ummm.. well, we really shouldn't use it at all, but yeah. Don't say "what the hell" to any teachers, at church, or in front of your grandparents."
"Got it!"
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment