Thursday, June 29, 2006

Trufflebutt

My husband loves to play those online computer games. He spends hours creating and developing his characters. It has been brought to my attention that he developed a character "inspired" by yours truly. He was kind enough to break away from the game long enough to get me a copy of the character. My favorite touch is the flip-flops, or "flippities" as I refer to them. He even gave her my nickname, because I love See's Candies truffles so much... actually it was because I ate all of his See's Candies truffles one time.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know it is funny that he was able to get your enormous shoe size replicated on this game...impressive Big Foot!

Anonymous said...

I have a golf character made by my lovely husband too...At least we know they are thinking about us while their mind blanks and they seem unaware to the world.