.
I was instructed to hold them carefully in my lap for the ride home, but not to eat any. (Randy didn't want any crumbs in his new truck!) While on the way home, he pulled off to grab some dinner. I carefully placed the plate of cookies on the seat of the truck, closed the door and followed my husband into the restaurant.
.
Towards the end of dinner, I received a phone call so I left Randy to pay the bill and walked out to the truck alone while chatting on my phone. In the middle of my conversation I opened the door and hopped back into my seat, put my feet up on the dash and chatted 'till Randy joined me. As he hopped into the truck, I finished my phone call and reached for my seat belt. As my fingers sunk into the cool mushy mess behind me, I realized that the cookies were nowhere in sight. Uh-oh...I'd sat on 'em. This is probably the one and only time I will ever put a picture of my rump on this blog. Totally for your amusement! Enjoy!
3 comments:
I needed that laugh... good one, Jo.
That is hilarious! I tried to post at work, but our ghetto system doesn't let me. Thanks for sharing - it perked my day up big time yesterday!
and those were super special cookies they had a new twist to them...i took home a HUGE stash...but i put mine in tupperware so even if i did sit on them they would have survived. So did Randy still eat them?
Post a Comment