We stopped at the little shops along the side of the road and headed in for caramel apples!
Instead of apples, I found some maple fudge. I about fell over when the clerk slapped my hunk of fudge on the counter and it came to $10! Fortunately, it was really good. Not ten-dollars-good, but good.
Of course I HAD to have my hot apple cider. And as to be expected, I spilled it all over myself and Randy's new truck! Whoops! Since we were celebrating Valentine's Day, Randy let it slide and just rolled his eyes at me! Phew!
In addition to the trip, we also exchanged gifts today. Of course, by "exchange" I mean we went to the store together and each got to spend $30-$40 on ourselves!
Randy knew just where to take me! The MAC store!
3 comments:
That sounds so nice! And that's such a cute pic of y'all! Happy V-Day!!
Wow what a perfect day together...I love Oak Glen! Yeah! what a charmer my brother is...I was the one that taught him the quickest way to a womans heart is through his wallet! Happy Valentines Day!
At least MAC could put the makeup in bigger containers so you at least feel like you're getting $50 worth... Happy Valentine's Day to me! No POWER!!!
Post a Comment