We are supposed to bring Lacy home for good today. But we are waiting for her bronch this morning. (bronch: bronchoscopy) She was supposed to get it done last week, but because she is under the state care, any invasive procedures must be approved by a judge. We had hoped to have it done and have her home last week, but no dice... so now we sit and wait. The bronch is scheduled for 11:30 am this morning and we still have no signed paperwork from the judge. Love that social services dept! Soooo please say a prayer that everything works out, we are anxious to get home and I am running out of paid time off at my job!
Side note: Randy and I shared our "last supper" together last night. We have known each other for over nine years so this was kind of a bittersweet moment for us. Our last dinner out as just the two of us!
1 comment:
Scary about the hospital visit (I'm just now catching up to your last few posts). I hope y'all enjoyed your "last meal." =) Can't wait to hear about all your exciting family times. I'm just so happy for y'all!
Post a Comment