Today Lacy went to preschool as a fairy princess. Around 10am they will have a little parade and march around the complex and get candy from the nurses. Too cute. For tonight's festivities, Lacy has the COOLEST chicken costume!
.
.
.
I had to block out the faces of the kids that I didn't have permission from their parents. Just thought I'd be on the safe side with it! These are a few girls from her preschool class.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Lacy wanted to go visit her old roommate from TK... so we made a quick stop before going to preschool. (She has a very cute face under that blob... trust me!)
.
.
.
.
The wings were a perfect touch.
2 comments:
She look so cute! Can't wait to see the chicken costume!
Sounds like someone's gonna have quite a costume collection. :)
Post a Comment