Friday, October 12, 2007

Inspiration...

I was catching up on some blogs that I follow and I saw the cutest invitations... thought I'd post mine as well... you can't quite see the texture and all, but the brown base of the card is like a paper bag. Trust me, it's cute. I'm still not sure what I think about the "3" on the hat, but whatever... what's done is done!

Looks like we aren't exactly going to be serving BBQ... I realized that the cost factor was just NUTS for all of that meat... fortunately my MIL found a great deal at the local grocery store for chicken. 100 pieces of fried chicken for $50. woot woot!

3 comments:

K said...

Cute invites!!

We did BBQ for our wedding and got a great deal from a caterer (sans servers). You might check into that if it's what you really want. I think we paid like $6/plate, and it came with beef, chicken, potatoes, green beans, bread, and tea.

holly* said...

those are adorable Jo! i love the pink gingham.

so, i posted for you! check it out:
http://experiencelifewisely.blogspot.com/2007/10/for-jo.html

Becky said...

When you blog again, fix the title of this one. :)

CUTE invitations. Wish I could be there... but she'll have to wait at least another year before Aunt Becky makes it to her birthday parties. I'll try to make it up to her at Christmas.