How freaking cute are these pictures?!? I'm not sure what I think about the fact that they pulled her shirt up over her trach, but whatever... maybe it's less distracting that way.
ah! the turtle! what the heck is that thing supposed to be doing there?!?!?
i feel the need yet again to tell you how cute lacy is. i love the little teeth "biting" her lip in the 1st shot! she's a CUTIE!!! (ok, i think... think thats the last time i have to dweel on her cutness)
3 comments:
She's pretty darn photogenic... even with the crazy turtle eyeing her.
Hi Joanna,
I just talked to your mom on the phone and she told me about Lacy and reminded me about your blog. What a cutie Lacy is!
Sally McGill
ah! the turtle! what the heck is that thing supposed to be doing there?!?!?
i feel the need yet again to tell you how cute lacy is. i love the little teeth "biting" her lip in the 1st shot! she's a CUTIE!!! (ok, i think... think thats the last time i have to dweel on her cutness)
Post a Comment