Tuesday, February 19, 2008

RIP: A Jersey Mom Blog

Every once in a while I am lucky enough to find a blog that I love and I get irreversibly hooked. One of these blogs was all about a Jersey wife and mom! Through this blog I have watched my cyber pal begin a marriage, move to Jersey with her new husband, buy a house, get a new car, find a job, get preggers, have a BEAUTIFUL baby, and then commit the cyber sin with an outcome that that leaves every blogger shaking on their keyboards (and then subsequently delete her blog from cyber space): she "vented" about a family member only to have them find her blog on a Google search! Oopsie! As a rule, I tend to avoid any major venting in regards to my friends and family (at least online). As another rule, I Google myself from time to time to make sure that my blog is relatively hidden!

She sent me an e-mail this morning explaining why her blog was no longer around! I sat there reading her story with my jaw on the floor! Every sentence I read I thought, "Noooooooooo! Tell me this isn't true!" In fact, half way thorough I had to look away from the screen! In the end, she survived it, and I have to give her props for that! K, my heart goes out to you a million times over! I can't wait to see the new blog. Obviously under an assumed name!

Note: I just Googled myself only to find my blog! So much for rule number two... and I am sure I will break rule number one any day now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the support girl! I don't see myself being away from the blogging world long...I have so many good stories to tell. =) Until then, keep blogging and posting pics of that beautiful little girl.