Currently, I follow close to 30 blogs. Some are adoption blogs, some are what I call mom blogs, some are creative blogs, I even toss in a few gossip blogs into the mix! All written by people I have never, and most likely, will never meet.
Occasionally in the middle of the mundane, something special happens.
One of the blogs I have been following for a few years now falls between the mom blog and creative blog classification. Experience Life Wisely and I have developed this blogging friendship of sorts. She lives in California, is married, and has one kid. You can see how we might have some of the same interests. She has been there to cheer me on with Lacy, laugh at my stupidity, and wish me happiness on more than one holiday. I have come to admire her wit, banter, and incredible creativity. She is just awesome. A few weeks ago she posted pictures of a purse she had recently finished and I left her a message telling her that she was, once again, freaking awesome! I am not kidding... this girl has so much talent! Not a day later, she told me that she would make one for me!
Here it is:
I take this bag with me everywhere and I seriously show it to everyone. I love it!!! But as cute as it is on the outside, the inside is even better...BAM BABY. Tons of sass on the inside. It cracks me up every time I look at it. (OK, maybe I won't take it to church!)
Thanks Holly! You are the best! (...and as soon as I can find my stamps that are in some box in the garage, I will mail you out that thank you card too!)
1 comment:
i'm not sure if i want to barf or cry. i think cry. <3.
seriously, i have over 150 blogs i keep up with. thank god for google reader.
Post a Comment