Friday, August 08, 2008

Fun Foto Friday...

I want to try something new... posting a few fun photos from the week on my blog every Friday. Of course I just came up with this brilliant plan, so I had to run around and grab a few pics... here is what I could find.


I had to get this shirt for Lacy. Total Rock and Roll! I think Aunt Larci will approve.





I don't know if this is normal or not, but Lacy sleeps with her eyes open sometimes. It is creepy to see. Totally freaks me out when I walk in the room and find her this way. They looked more open when I was actually in the room.









Lacy still loves her "bearskin rug" she received from her Grammy and Grampy. She sleeps in the oddest positions, no? Probably a dream about flying!





If you didn't know already, we are moving. It sucks. The actual moving part of the move, I mean.Thank goodness for bubble wrap. The largest roll of bubble wrap EVER!!!











And finally, Tinkerbell doing ANYTHING she can possibly do to get some attention from Randy. It's almost embarrassing. She's like a desperate girlfriend. Sooo obvious, Tink. Actually, I feel a little bad for her. She used to get ALL of Randy's attention. She was the queen of the universe, but has since been replaced by Lacy. And a career. And life. Sorry Tink, looks like you are just a cat now.

3 comments:

theonewhere said...

omg....i hate packing....but i love bubble wrap. i actually pulled out a few things i didn't want to unwrap bc i had wrapped them so well. i was proud. would it be weird to display a clock in my house that was still bubble wrapped? lol. brook

holly* said...

1. rock on lacy!
2. tyler sleeps with his eyes open sometimes too. it is creepy.
3. it looks like that bear is mauling her!
4. moving does suck. it shows you how much crap you have collected...
5. holy bubble wrap, batman!
6. poor tink. the same thing has happened to our poodle. good thing tyler is growing into a companion for him as he get older.

good idea for fridays jo!

Anonymous said...

aunt larci not only approves...she wants to get one in her size...twins nes pas?! "tar-get me one of everything"!!