Tuesday, October 07, 2008

CCHS kids are cuter than the rest!

Considering how rare Lacy's syndrome is (about 400 people worldwide), you can imagine that there are not many local CCHS playgroups for our family to join. Well, there is one local playgroup... unfortunately, it's just us! Often times it can become a little discouraging, feeling like you are going it alone.
.

It is contact with new people that reinforces the understanding that we are not the only ones in the CCHS boat.
.

I have been very lucky to meet via the internet a few very cool moms that have kiddos with CCHS. It is an absolute blessing to know that these people are out there.
.

This is Carmen. She only reinforces my theory that CCHS kids are cuter than the rest! Don't you just love her?
.

I am glad that I have found her mom, Liz... hopefully we can meet at the next CCHS conference!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

um....ok....cchs kids are adorable! wow! it is my humble opinion that you should come visit carmen and her mom....and us :)

brook

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful little girl. Where is Carmen from? I would be doing the same thing you are. Has anyone told you lately what a GREAT mom you are? Just thought you might need to hear it today.