Monday, October 13, 2008

The Contract Strikes Again...

Every once in a while Randy likes to bring home donuts. If you have followed this blog for longer than a day, you know how much Lacy loves donuts.





This morning, after noticing the pink donut box on the counter, she nonchalantly called to me upstairs, "Mom can I have a donut?"

To which I stupidly responded, "yeah, sure." (please note: the terms of The Contract had just been met... she asked, I said 'yes'... )

As I came down stairs, this is what I found.... singing and eating, like she had just won the freakin' lottery...

Not a care in the world!


Upon further inspection, I noticed she sampled nearly every donut in the box!


4 comments:

terilynnh2000 said...

Holy cow your daughter is adorable! I have a similar creature living in my home. We call her funny moments her "Gabisms" (her name is Gabi). I have spent about 3 hours in the past day reading through your blog. :) Thanks for the laughs.

Becky said...

You rock, Lou! Mommy will think a little harder about answering next time. ;)

Sue said...

'At a Girl Lacy!!!

Anonymous said...

I seriously can't stop laughing... tears are literally down my face! I love the picture of just the donuts with "nibbles" taken out of each! Holy crap... she is seriously awesome!
Christa