Thursday, March 12, 2009

Oh What A Wonderful Morning!!!

Just when I start to get a little smug about the genius of my four-year-old, I see something like this to bring me back down to earth.







I have been finding Lacy's dirty underwear on the tops of doors in our house. Mostly the door proximal to her bathroom. I didn't know if it was intentional or just dumb luck, until I walked into her bedroom to find her attempting to throw her dirty underwear onto her ceiling fan. Whaaa??? Is this why she tells me she needs some "privacy" while getting undressed for the bath? 'Cause it sure ain't for modesty purposes!
But wait... it gets better... this is what I find next to her toilet paper... so THAT'S where the shoe went!

Of course, we now understand why this happened... obviously she couldn't use the toilet paper because her SHOE was wedged against it! I didn't even bother to look at her bum, I just made her get in the tub! Sigh.

2 comments:

Becky said...

Eeeewwwwww. Though in a few more months, you're gonna be dealing with a little someone blowing out her diapers on a regular basis. :)

theonewhere said...

ah ha ha ha....that toilet is soooo gross i can't stop laughing! lol. kids are disgusting! :)
brook