Friday, March 06, 2009

What's this mom?

Today was another bunch of marathon doctor visits. No fun really; three separate visits in one morning. I suppose it beats spreading it all out across the rest of the week, right? While waiting for our final appointment, Lacy starts reading some science magazine where she finds a picture of sperm... she wanted to know what it was. I didn't even try... I just took a picture and changed the subject.

3 comments:

theonewhere said...

wa ha ha! ethan this week asked me how babies get inside a mom's belly. my answer? "ask me again when you're 8." yikes!

brook

theonewhere said...

p.s. thanks for taking the photo BEFORE moving on in the conversation....you are such a good blogger! :) lol.
brook

Jessica (Probst) Eveland said...

love it! Kids are great for this stuff...
Luke is on penis patrol now and asks almost everyone we see if they have a penis. Just for the record - as soon as I stop laughing I tell him it's rude.