Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Uvulopalatopharyngoplasty is a real word, folks.

My class was told at the beginning of the semester that 90% of being successful consists of just showing up. So here I sit. In class. And you can count on the fact that I'm taking that 90% to the bank! Obviously the two people sitting next to me are as well! (Love that camera phone!)
*
In a fortunate turn of events, I managed to score my sister's old laptop computer. The ultimate hand-me-down. Not quite as cool as those red acid-washed corduroy slacks back in '87, but still pretty cool. I mean, with the cords I could make that vvvvwrrrp noise when I walked (at least until all of the corduroy material rubbed off) but with the laptop I can blog in class. It beats taking notes. Really. Right now our white board is covered with words like choanol atresia, oxymatozoline, haloprosencephaly, and pyriform... hello? I can't wait for May.
*
(this is not the post that I was referring to before... still need to type it up again)

1 comment:

Becky said...

Glad the laptop is going to good use! There's nothing like blogging on the go, is there?