Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Oh... and by the way...

I have been blogging for an entire year!
Happy Blog-Anniversary to me!
.
And thanks for all the blog-love.
.
After one year online, I have posted 165 blog entries and received over 2800 hits with over 5700 page views! Not too shabby!

I had thought about doing a "first year re-cap" but seriously... it seemed a little pathetic to do an entire tribute to myself (ok, actually I just didn't have the time!)

But if you'd like to re-read a few of my favorites... well, here they are!

The time Randy made hard apple cider or the time I told a Marine he was getting a sex change operation. I think we all loved Camel Toe
and my Muffin Top and the time I pissed of the computer geeks, but my absolute favorite is the time I ate a dead lady's cookies and brought in the fire department!
.
Can't wait to see what another year of blogging brings!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW a whole year! This marks the first time an Isley has ever stuck to something for a WHOLE YEAR! WOW! As an Isley I must congratulate you, but then again I actually have been reading your blog the entire time so in essence I too have stuck to something for whole year! I am going to go out and buy myself something nice...something REAL NICE! You should totally do the same. Happy Anniversary! Love ya lots!

Becky said...

Happy Blog Anniversary... you're doing a lot of things for a long time in a row these days... I'm impressed.

K said...

Happy Anniversary!

Becky said...

How long is your hair these days? That picture makes it look REALLY short. I'm gonna cut mine pretty short when I'm in Riverside... I miss my hair dresser!