We finished off the festivities with a birthday celebration at our house. Since Lacy loved the Pirates ride so much, I made her a pirate ship birthday cake complete with "real cannons" on the side where I put the candles. I used malt balls for the cannon balls! I was pretty impressed with myself for the 20 minutes of effort I put into it! Unfortunately the ship sustained a nasty attack by a coke can while in the refrigerator and there was some minor damage on the starboard side of the ship. Alas, Lacy was none the wiser...

Lacy loves chocolate cake. It's not unusual for her to ask for chocolate cake and fries multiple times in one day! I have no idea where this came from... and no intention of fulfilling that request... but I figured I could at least give the kiddo some chocolate for her birthday!

Obviously this is one happy customer!
And then she ate too much! (Actually, Randy told her that she couldn't climb on top of the kitchen table! I know, I know... we are terrible parents!!!)
Lacy's friend, Aja, (pronounced Asia - Steely Dan - ...I know, cool name...) one of the RT's from TK came to share the celebration with Lacy. She brought some adorable clothes including the denim jacket and a very cute pink soccer ball. Lacy was pretty excited to see her!
2 comments:
There has to be a smile of you with the eyes half closed thing when you were little... we just need to find it. Though I think Lacy has WAY more hair than you did at 3.
Anyone born in October must be awesome! She is adorable. We are so happy for the two of you.
Post a Comment